Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Weather and a new Word!


  • We got ice instead of snow. Snow is much better and more desirable. My driveway is on such an incline that I am afraid to leave the garage with ice this thick. I am afraid I would not be able to stop and run into the mailbox or worse the house across the street. I am staying in today. Thank the Lord for internet because I can still work.
  • I was listening to a sermon by a very well known Pastor in Southern Baptist circles and he was preaching from the book of James. It was the passage which says; "Count it all joy brothers when you encounter various trials." He then used a word I had never heard before. Here it is;   PUSILLANIMOUS!   
  • Who knows what it means without looking it up? I will give you a hint.
  • One of Dorothy's friends on the yellow brick road would have best been described as pusillanimous.  Let me know if you knew the meaning.