Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Fresh Start!

I have been preaching through the book of Ephesians since early January and the end is in sight. We will finish this Sunday with Ephesians 6:18-24. It has been, at least for me, very fulfilling and enjoyable. I am so thankful to the Lord for what I have learned and continue to learn in this wonderful epistle. Thanks also to the wonderful people of First Baptist Church Owensboro for their encouragement. God is good! One of my favorite verses I have been using in my personal prayer comes from chapter one verse seventeen and is Paul's prayer for the believer.

"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better."

I desire to know Him better!

No comments: