Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Seasons


Fall is a wonderful time of the year. But don't we say that every time there is a change of season. However, change is difficult for most people. We are told to take things slow, don't change for change sake but we all know change is inevitable. Change comes whether we like it or not! I find it interesting that when seasons change we always seem to welcome it. From Fall to Winter to Spring and Summer, it is a good thing.

As I read the Word of God concerning my own spiritual walk God is seeking to make changes in my life. I may not like it but it is necessary for me to become like Jesus Christ. Paul says " I want to know Him in the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings" and that requires change(s). What is God changing in your life? Remember He is the potter and we are the clay! Let's ask God to "mold us into the image of His Son Jesus!"

No comments: