Friday, December 19, 2008

My Daughter's Favorites!


My oldest daughter wanted to have her own blog which I said NO! I did concede she could write on my blog provided I proof it. So here you go;

Anna’ s Favorite Things:

· Full Name: Anna Leigh Strahan
· Birthday: April 23rd
· Siblings: Katherine (sister)
· Favorite Color: Pink and Lime Green
· Favorite Food: Baked Potato
· Favorite Subject: LUNCH!!!
· Favorite Day of the Week: Friday
· Pets: Belle (dog) and Jasmine (cat)
· Favorite Sport: Softball
· Grade: 6th
· Favorite Holiday: Christmas
· Favorite Band: Jonas Brothers
· Favorite Guy Singer: Joe Jonas
· Favorite Girl Singer: Taylor Swift
· Favorite Guy Actor: Mitchel Musso
· Favorite Girl Actress: Selena Gomez
· Favorite Movie: National Treasure 2
· Favorite Number: 88,888

Favorite Animal: Panda

Merry Christmas to each of you! May the Lord Jesus Christ reign in your heart and home this Christmas!

No comments: