Monday, October 27, 2008

Will this election please!! come to an end?

I have an idea many of you feel the same way I do about the present election and the campaigns that seemingly have been going on since George W began his last term. We have been inundated with piles of minutia concerning each candidate. I realize the importance of voting and the privilege we have in the good ole USA of casting a ballot. However, while repitition has proven to be a good teacher it can quickly become monotonous. These campaigns have done just that to the point someone yesterday suggested campaigns be limited to 6 months prior to the election. I would cast a vote for that! I am reminded that no matter who is elected they cannot remove the LORD JESUS CHRIST from the throne. He Still REIGNS! Amen and Amen!!!!

No comments: