Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Headed to NEPAL!

We (Matt, Brad, and I) leave today for our Mission to Nepal. I hope to be able to blog regularly about our trip and keep an update on our experience. Thanks to all of you who have been praying and we continue to covet your prayers. I believe Nepal is about 10 and a half hours ahead of Central time. I am not sure what day it will be when we arrive. We have a couple of long flights, one to Munich and another to Delhi before we arrive in Katmanduh. Here is a portion of one of my favorite Psalms, the 34th. 

Taste and see that the Lord is good.
      Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
 9 Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
      for those who fear him will have all they need.
 10 Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry,
      but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.


God is good all the time.

No comments: