Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baseball and Movies!


  • NAIA college baseball regionals begin this week and my Alma Mater is hosting one of the regionals. William Carey University (College when I played) in Hattiesburg Mississippi is seeded number 2 in the regional with a record of 33-20. The number 5 seed in the regional is Brescia University 33-22. Ironic and interesting. Our Recreation Minister, Wes Dunn, is a former Brescia player. Go Saders!





  • My wife and I saw "The Soloist" last weekend. I give it 3.5 stars because it was a true story. Very inspiring however,  I give the producers 1/2 star for inserting 2 vulgar words which added nothing to the movie. As a matter of fact, it did more harm than good in my opinion.




  • One of my all time favorite classic movies "Witness For The Prosecution." If you haven't seen  it, I would suggest you rent it. A great court room drama with a very surprise ending.

No comments: