Monday, May 4, 2009

A Monday Morning Medley!



  • I am enjoying the fellowship of Whitesville Baptist Church this week. Pray for their church, their Pastor Jonathan Baker, Wendy and his family! A beautiful and  sweet family and did I mention they are from MISSISSIPPI!
  • The Swine Flu.....how concerned are you and what are you doing about it?
  • I woke up one morning this past week and was led to Psalm 43. What a good read!
  • We had a good time with my In-laws over the weekend but my girls never want them to leave. I am glad they love their Grandparents. Unfortunately, I never knew mine but Heaven awaits.
  • I will ask again.... Does anyone know when the Chick-Fil-A is going to begin construction on Fredrica Street?
  • I am still pulling for Danny Gokey on AI. I really liked Matt and Chris as well. 

1 comment:

Emily Brown said...

Not really worried about Swine Flu. I dont tend to watch the news or read the paper, so there ya go! Washing hands & using sanitizer as usual.

I have no idea when Chik-Fil-A is opening, but now I want a chicken sandwich and a sweet tea!