Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Must There Be A Title?

  • Thanks to everyone who was involved in focus groups!
  • Learned a lot about our church and myself as we had George Bullard in for the weekend.
  • We now must process what we learned and how to implement the findings.
  • I am encouraged and refreshed through the process.

  • Next Tuesday Matt Mason, Brad Erickson, and I leave for Nepal, pray for us!
  • Pray for our families as we are away. I will miss my 19th wedding anniversary. I love you Leigh Ann!
  • Pray also for Bo, Summer, Sopia, and Isabella that we will be an ecouragement to them.

  • I am glad fastpitch softball is done. Pitching dominates this sport especially when you are first learning the game.

  • Learning about the immanence of God! (For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.) Colossians 1:16-17

No comments: